Join Our Team
Today Lifeline Medical Supplies boasts more than 65 passionate employees, 12 medical divisions, 4 countries of operations, and more than 260 clients served.
We are dedicated to bringing life-saving technology and expertise to our area and encouraging our partners in the most serious battle – to improve life for patients. This work needs a whole team united following a common goal. Together, we work hard, raise, learn, laugh, and do our very best to bring lasting change to healthcare in our countries.
Lifeline Medical supplies are constantly growing and we’re looking for exciting and dynamic specialists to join our team. If you love challenges, have a drive for learning and making a difference with your work, then we want to hear from you.
Healthy & Strong
From a comprehensive health insurance plan to a health and wellness plan – we care about our team and their families and want to see them healthy and energized.
Strong teams are built on strong bonds. We schedule monthly, quarterly and annual get-togethers to learn, laugh and grow.
The rewarding excellent task with glorious benefit and premium package.
Culture of Learning
A powerful culture that maintains learning and employee growth. Lifeline Medical is not only a platform for enterprise advancement but also a platform for individual and trained growth for the entire team.
Great Office Locations and Facilities
There’s really something about being in a great office that excites us. It makes us feel excited, valued, and willing to take on the challenges onward.
Some organizations have the system and chance to affect the lives of millions for the better. Join us to change healthcare in our region!
THERE ARE JOBS AND THERE ARE MISSIONS. THE CHANCE TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF AND GROW TO YOUR POTENTIAL. THE PROSPECT OF BEING SURROUNDED BY SMART AND PASSIONATE PEOPLE. THE CHANCE TO DO WORK THAT MATTERS AND TOUCHES THE LIVES OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE. THIS IS THE MISSION WE HAVE EMBRACED.
Open Positions – Bulgaria
As we take on new and exciting challenges, we are looking for an addition to our Field Service Engineers team. In this role at Lifeline Medical Supplies, you would be responsible for installing, repairing, and performing regular maintenance for a variety of medical equipment. Emphasis will be on the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
Main tasks and duties:
- Install and repair medical equipment, such as computerized, robotized, and other mechanized electronic systems, on-site;
- Coordinate with customer or supervisor to plan equipment layout for initial installation;
- Study blueprints, schematics, manuals, and other specifications to determine installation procedures;
- Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects;
- Oversee installation of equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications;
- Tune and troubleshoot equipment for effective operation;
- Interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams, and repair equipment, utilizing knowledge of electronics and mechanics using standard test instruments and hand-tools;
- Instruct and direct operating personnel in initial troubleshooting and repair works, if possible;
- Consult with engineering personnel to resolve unusual problems in system operation and maintenance;
- Supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance;
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and advise on establishing preventative maintenance schedules;
- May advise management regarding customer satisfaction, product performance, and suggestions for product improvements, as well as new product demands and trends.
- Technical qualifications in electronics/automation/mechanics are a must. Bachelor or Master degree will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in service and maintenance of high-end equipment or laboratory and medical capital equipment will be considered an advantage;
- Working knowledge of blueprints, schematic drawings, and other drawings to determine different procedures is a must;
- Practical experience and ability to test and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical equipment;
- Knowledge of CAD programs will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Basic knowledge of network administration;
- Fluent English – both spoken and written is a must;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Effective coordination and teamwork skills;
- Driving license (active driver – the position requires frequent trips in the region and abroad);
- Should be ready to spend working hours at customers’ sites, approximately 60% of the time.
Due to the fast business expansion, we are currently looking for a well-organized and punctual person to join us as an Administrative Assistant. This is essentially a back-office role that supports the smooth running of one of our Business Units (the Field Service and Engineering department). The perfect candidate will have some prior experience in an administrative, financial, or legal department role.
Main tasks and duties:
- Take responsibility for the whole documentation process;
- Maintain records and design filing systems if need be;
- Work on compliance of the office and business unit with established corporate policies and procedures;
- Issue purchase orders to suppliers;
- Draft commercial offers and contracts using templates;
- Manage inbound and outbound communication with employees, partners, clients, government institutions, etc.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Hard worker – this is the key to our success so far and, in our experience, the most important factor for success generally;
- Versatility – on this role you have to be quick on your feet and confident with tackling new tasks and issues every now and again;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Confident communication with the ability to influence people;
- Ability to cope under pressure and in stressful situations;
- A decidedly disciplined and methodological approach to everyday tasks.
- University degree or last year student;
- Fluent English (both verbal and written);
- Proficiency with MS Office;
- Experience with CRM software will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of and experience with tender procedures and documentation would be considered an advantage.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious marketing graduate to whom to entrust a variety of responsibilities – all supporting our sales team and overall marketing and communications strategy.
Your responsibilities will be in 3 main areas
1. Coordination and preparation of corporate marketing materials
– Company profile and presentations
– Catalogues for a variety of product groups
– Booth, print materials, and corporate merchandise
2. Digital Marketing support and coordination
– Linkedin and Facebook
– Digital partnerships
– Website and Intranet
3. Event organization support
– Calendar for tradeshows, seminars, webinars, etc.
– Selection of venues, booths (locations)
– Execution support and coordination
To be successful in this position, you will need:
1. Personal qualities:
– Hard-working – this is the key to our success so far and, in our experience, the most important factor for success generally;
– Versatile – on this role you have to be quick on your feet and confident with tackling new tasks and issues every now and again;
– Well-organized – able to work with competing priorities and tight deadlines;
– Willing to learn – we value growth and development more than anything else.
2. Professional competencies:
– A university degree or last year student in Marketing;
– Fluent English (both verbal and written);
– In-depth understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn;
– Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent software.
Open Positions – Serbia
Our team is constantly growing and we’re looking for yet another passionate and energetic professional to join our experienced Sales department. The jobholder will be working in a tight-knit team but will be responsible for a specific product category of medical devices. The main focus will be on sales of urology devices and other medical supplies.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement category-specific strategies for meeting ambitious business growth goals
- Monitor and actively analyze market trends
- Prospect, develop and nurture relationships with hospital executives, key opinion leaders, medical professionals
- Consult the company’s partners and customers on novelties in the respective field
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with manufacturers and suppliers
- Participate in product trainings to acquire extensive knowledge and deep understanding of the manufacturer’s portfolio
- Collaborate closely with other organizational units such as shipping & logistics, technical maintenance, finance team, project managers when necessary
- University degree
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Experience in B2B Sales with a history of high activity and – new client generation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (must be comfortable communicating with hospital management and medical staff)
- Goal-driven approach with great follow-up skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Comfortable with traveling (the role requires frequent trips in Serbia and sometimes abroad). Valid driver’s license class B.